1. Dashboard
  2. zum Forum
    1. Unerledigte Themen
  3. Mitglieder
    1. Letzte Aktivitäten
    2. Benutzer online
    3. Team
    4. Mitgliedersuche
  4. Ratgeber
  5. Hilfe
  • Anmelden oder registrieren
  • Suche
Alles
  • Alles
  • Artikel
  • Forum
  • Seiten
  • Erweiterte Suche
  1. PHILAFORUM.COM Briefmarkenforum
  2. Mitglieder
  3. Knud-Erik Andersen

Beiträge von Knud-Erik Andersen

  • Sudetenland

    • Knud-Erik Andersen
    • 22. September 2013 um 13:54

    Hello all

    As I’m now selling part of my Sudetenland collection, I thought there would something of interest for you.
    There is about 200 items and there a lot of cards and covers with liberation cancels, official stamps, censored, field post, commemorative cancels, propaganda cards, packet cards, money orders, covers sent abroad etc. etc.

    If you are interested – look here: http://www.delcampe.net/store/knuden
    Scroll Down to "Germany" and look under "Sudetenland."

    As there is other Sudetenland related items, write Sudetenland in the search box at top.

    Best regards
    Knud-Erik Andersen
    (knuden at Delcampe)

  • Sudetenland - Forschungsthema

    • Knud-Erik Andersen
    • 29. Juli 2013 um 18:17

    Kontrollratjunkie

    Danke für die Informationen.

    Gruß Knud-Erik Andersen

  • Sudetenland - Forschungsthema

    • Knud-Erik Andersen
    • 18. Juli 2013 um 16:04

    I'm sorry I have to write in English but I read German better than write it.
    I hope someone will translate it into German, so you all can read it. :)

    I have been collecting postal history of Sudetenland for more than 3o years and today I received this blanko card from a Danish auction house.

    It's MI. 137 from Maffershof with dobbeldruck overprint.

    [Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.us/a/img607/2778/jqfv.jpg]

    [Blockierte Grafik: http://imageshack.us/a/img843/9470/yas5.jpg]

    Is there other known of this or is it Unikat?
    What is the value?
    Which Prüfer is the best for Sudetenland?

    I hope you can help me.

    Best regards
    Knud-Erik Andersen

Registrierung

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!

Benutzerkonto erstellen
  1. Datenschutzerklärung
  2. Impressum
  3. Kontakt

Partnerprogramm / Affiliate Disclaimer

Als Amazon-Partner verdiene ich an qualifizierten Verkäufen. Mit * markierte Links sind Affiliate-Links (Werbung). Nur auf diese Weise können wir dieses großartige Forum finanzieren, wir bitten um euer Verständnis!

Community-Software: WoltLab Suite™